Mission Statement and Goals
The Savannah Breed section exists with the primary mission of advancing the Savannah cat as a domestic breed within TICA
- To advance the Savannah breed as a domestic breed within TICA to championship status.
- To develop Savannahs that are in accordance with the TICA standard.
- To modify the standard when change and/or clarification is required.
- To provide a forum for Savannah breeders to interact, exchange ideas, and work together in a cooperative and supportive environment.
- To support the Savannah breed as a domestic cat with all legal and legislative bodies in the United States and worldwide.
- To monitor legal issues regarding Savannah ownership state and worldwide.
- To develop a Savannah database.